At Betted you’ll find all the world’s most popular poker games, including Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Stud, 7cards, and many more including chinese variants.
Objective of the Game: The objective of Texas Hold'em is to win chips, which represent money in the game, by beating your opponents and forming the best five-card hand possible.
- A standard deck of 52 cards.
- Poker chips.
How to Play:
- Dealing Cards: Each player receives two hole cards, which are dealt face down. Then, five community cards are dealt face up in the center of the table.
- Betting Rounds: The game unfolds in several betting rounds.
- Pre-flop: After receiving their hole cards, players can take one of these actions: call the big blind, raise the bet, or fold.
- Flop: Three community cards are revealed in the center of the table. Players make new bets.
- Turn: A fourth community card is revealed. Players place more bets.
- River: A fifth and final community card is revealed. The last round of betting takes place.
- Showdown: If there are two or more players left after the final betting round, hands are shown, and the winner is determined. The player who can form the best five-card hand by combining their two hole cards with the five community cards wins the pot.
- Hand Ranking: Poker hands are ranked from lowest to highest. Some common hands include one pair, two pair, three of a kind, straight, flush, full house, four of a kind, and straight flush. The best possible hand is the royal flush.
- Pot Distribution: The player with the best hand wins the pot. If two or more players have hands of equal value, the pot is divided among them.
- New Hand: After awarding the pot, a new hand begins, and new cards are dealt.
Four of a Kind - Poker
Three of a Kind